- Comments (0)
- Crocs comfort Level 1.
- Crocs® states these shoes should fit very loosely. The sides of your foot should not really touch the sides of the shoe. Your toes should never make contact with the front of the shoe. Once you have centered your foot on the footbed: You should have about a 1/4 to 1/2 inch of space in front of your toes, behind your heel, and when you lift the strap you should be able to comfortably get your finger between the strap and heel.
- This durable, non-skid, multi- purpose clog is popular to water-sports enthusiasts, hikers, medical professionals, food service workers and fashion consumers.
- Metallic thermoplastic (EVA) upper.
- Removable back strap.
- Built-in arch support and a back strap for added stability.
- Iconic Crocs Comfort™: Lightweight. Flexible. 360-degree comfort.
- Ventilation system that allows air and water to pass through multiple ports inside of shoe.
1 - 10 working days in Cargo.
CASH ON DELIVERY
Cash & Credit Card
Available on orders over 300 SAR
Your safety is important to us. Why the shopping on 724Usa.com is safe? See details